Simple but nice!
Posted On Friday, January 23, 2009 at at 1:28 AM by NiloferHey there,well..I thought I'll put bride's henna images here but not sure why i am putting some other designs.hehe..Anyways check it out. you won't be disappointed. These are the designs which i did for Bride's family..Yes,you read correctly. Now bride's family also wants to do some good henna.
Ok..Now signing off with a promise to post Bride's henna Designs in my next post. Till then take care and thanks to all the readers...


nice designs of inai. Looks very creative and beautiful.
here i find second one attractive.
Great dexterous work of henna, genuinely a sheer art of simplicity that’s the "ultimate sophistication."
oh i love this type of designs..something like classic art..Old is still gold...but it would be better if you publish pics with color in future..thanks.
is it u r my teacher?
well,I am not sure.. But as far as i remember i don't have any student named Farhana...
BUT I THINK YOU R MY TEACHER IN BOLLYWOOD DANCING. U CALL ME ANA..IF I M NOT MISTAKE LA..
Oh..Ana...how am i suppose to know you by Farhana..? I call u Ana only..Ya I am your Bollywood dance teacher..
can u do price list teacher.. so i canpromote to my staf ofis ..