Brides Henna Designs
Posted On Monday, February 16, 2009 at at 1:42 AM by NiloferHello Girls, First of all Thanks for your comments. It really motivates me. keep commenting.
So I am here again and as promised, today I am going to show you bride Mahendi pictures..Ok..Have a look on the designs first and then I'll write details about it.
Me doing henna...
Did you realise that this is the same pic which i use in the header of henna blog?Zoomed in..Still doing..
.
.
.
.
And the result..

Bride's Henna Image


Bride's Henna Image
Well this not the first bride for whom i did henna. Before this also i have done but as i mentioned in my previous post that i don't have that henna pictures. I did this mahendi around one year ago. and It's for a Malay bride.Yes, A Malay girl. You Know,I was thinking We Indians only like to do this Henna thing But nope, Malay people also likes this. Now Malay brides also want Latest design for their wedding or engagement Inai.
One thing is Malay girls mostly want it simple and only on palm as they wear tudong so no point to do until elbow. Ya some of them still want more, for their personal liking. Because after all wedding is a big day for anyone. No matter is Malay or Indian, right?
One thing is Malay girls mostly want it simple and only on palm as they wear tudong so no point to do until elbow. Ya some of them still want more, for their personal liking. Because after all wedding is a big day for anyone. No matter is Malay or Indian, right?
By the way.. How's the henna ? Well, I would love you opinion..the bride,Azhani(if i am not mistaken) loved it.. A very easy going girl. When she talk to me on the phone she was not sure whether she wanted it simple or little grand and she left it on me. so i did this. hope you all will like it and let me know your take on it.
OK..For my next post I am thinking to post some henna information, facts..Then I'll share with you my experience. Some of the general question which almost every bride asks me. Let see what i can do.
So I'll wait for your comments. Take care. Have a good time!
OK..For my next post I am thinking to post some henna information, facts..Then I'll share with you my experience. Some of the general question which almost every bride asks me. Let see what i can do.
So I'll wait for your comments. Take care. Have a good time!
I am surprised as you've said that you didn't take this seriously.. God! this is beautiful.. and one more thing your writing style is interesting..loved it..
hey..
do u really do henna service around penang? i have a wedding coming up in may (30th may in fact) and i'm really looking for someone who can do henna designs just like what ur doing there..
cud u kindly please send me an email as i really wanna know ur price and what nots..:) tq ya
Mieza,
Thanks for viewing and commenting at my henna blog, will get back to you soon.
waiting for next post