Subha's henna
Posted On Thursday, April 23, 2009 at at 10:07 PM by NiloferNamstey Dosto,
(Hello friends)
Started with Hindi word (dosto) as nowadays my Bollywood dance class and Hindi class keeping me so busy... And that's the reason why I am away from blogging..Sorry no excuse..Anyway I know many of you have been waiting for more Henna designs and for sure i won't disappoint you all. So here I am once again with Bridal mehndi designs. Bride's name is Subha, one of the most easy going bride and very humble and nice person I've ever came across. Doing henna , for me is an art. Art of creativity and for that you really need freedom, nice atmosphere and that's what she,her family and friends provided me.It was my first mainland bridal henna order and it went smoothly. It' been more than a year but still I can recall all memories , time I've passed there, almost whole day. Met her friend like Manju and her cousin Darshini, a very sweet girl and now a good friend of mine (not sure i told her or not but she actually resemble to my dearest cousin in India.) Hope they read this and remember me as I always do. Ok now you're free to check Henna images and write your opinion. Enjoy.
Started with Hindi word (dosto) as nowadays my Bollywood dance class and Hindi class keeping me so busy... And that's the reason why I am away from blogging..Sorry no excuse..Anyway I know many of you have been waiting for more Henna designs and for sure i won't disappoint you all. So here I am once again with Bridal mehndi designs. Bride's name is Subha, one of the most easy going bride and very humble and nice person I've ever came across. Doing henna , for me is an art. Art of creativity and for that you really need freedom, nice atmosphere and that's what she,her family and friends provided me.It was my first mainland bridal henna order and it went smoothly. It' been more than a year but still I can recall all memories , time I've passed there, almost whole day. Met her friend like Manju and her cousin Darshini, a very sweet girl and now a good friend of mine (not sure i told her or not but she actually resemble to my dearest cousin in India.) Hope they read this and remember me as I always do. Ok now you're free to check Henna images and write your opinion. Enjoy.
Bridal Henna Image - Legs
Bridal Henna Image - Leg side designIf you like designs, credit goes to bride for being such a wonderful bride and for having lots of patience;)
Thanks Subha , I loved to do this for you. Hope can meet you again.
Many people told me after seeing this pic in my album that nice design for bride..Well it's not for bride but for bride's cousin.As I've wrote in my previous posts, nowadays family members also wants to do nice designs.
Only hard thing for this design was that it's not mine and i had to copy as this madam got it from some magazine but the result was quite ok, what say?
Ok friends time to say goodbye. Take care and don't be naughty. If you still want to, be lah...:-) It's fun you know..Will wait for the comments.
Namstey
Only hard thing for this design was that it's not mine and i had to copy as this madam got it from some magazine but the result was quite ok, what say?
Ok friends time to say goodbye. Take care and don't be naughty. If you still want to, be lah...:-) It's fun you know..Will wait for the comments.
Namstey


hahhahaaa....jz read dis blog...so nice n i cn stil remember t memories.....n u hv told me dat i look alike wid sis's cousin......al t designs r luvly....=) n i luv it so muccchhhhhh...!!!...<3