Lorna's Henna

Hello friends,
Sorry I took a looong break from this Henna blog and you all but was busy and I'll make it up to you by all this mahendi pictures, Well, I guess so...;)


Well gals, This beautiful hands are belongs to my dearest friend and 'Adik angkat' of Lukman, Lorna.. We went to attend her wedding at Pahang and..ya.. We drove from penang to Pahang... whole day!! but it was a really one of the memorable journey of our life. Stopping by road side stalls to experiencing 'kampung' - village life style.. where real Malaysia lies.. Everything was amazing.. Thanks Lorna for inviting us. We had a great time there n will always cherish the memories.. Ok better I stop before Aida n Myra kill me.. Don't be jealous,darlings;)

Okay. I did this henna late night so obviously it's simple yet i think this is one of my most original and neat work.. Don't you agree
?

So enjoy and do comment your opinion as it's very important to me...


Henna image for palm




Henna image for palms (can you see the color?)



Henna image for back of the hand



Henna image for back of the hands




Henna image for legs

Okay friends will be waiting for your comment till then keep reading and enjoy your life..

Posted in |

0 comments: